viernes, 10 de junio de 2016

My favorite band

I don't really like an unique genre of music.. I like the music in general! Since Kyary Pamyu Pamyu to Anna Varney Cantodea :p
But when i was a teenager, i loves the underground culture in general, goth, darkwave, coldwave,  visual kei...
In that moment my favorite band as Placebo, i loving them like a grupy!
In a dvd, who my uncle give to me, in the extras i discover a song with an a band so freak for me, that band was  The Cure, and since that day i was fascinated for the music and looks.
My father loves the band too and he gave me his olds tapes and records of the cd's.
He dies in 2007 and The Cure was the soundtrack of us and the rest of my life.
They came to Chile for first time in 2013 April's 14th. And i see them in front row... if i have a child, i'll not be so happy like this day.
My favorite song of my favorite band is Pictures of you, the extended version. In the concert, when Robert Smith (the vocalist) start to sing that, i cry of happiness.
This band was and icon of the 80's and most of the fans have twice of my age, i feel like a child in there.
If one day they came to Chile or Argentina again, i have to stay in there again.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario