viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

My career

When i was a child i wanted go to another world, Australia, be a singer and jump with kangaroos and my Dad (。+・`ω・´)
Then i met the Theatre Design  for my aunt, Sol, who student that, but not finish. She was a model of life for my, who i really admire.
Since i was a teen i like fashion, haute couture, makeup and all the subcultures in the world, specially punk goth, so i decid study the same career that she.
When i had to apply i did to several careers, but the only one i  really want was design.
And here i'm!   o(〃^▽^〃)o Doing the fight...
Is not too hard, but wearisome (︶︹︺) me and my clasaments was always tired.

 I hope be a makeuper or a tailor for the Municipal Theatre of Santiago one day, like German Droghetti, and oldy profesor in my career.

<3


(⊙︿⊙✿)

3 comentarios:

  1. i really like german ! i hope he gets better soon <3
    go with your dream job ! you can do it !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that work in any thearter it must be wonderful, magic.

    ResponderBorrar