viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

My favourite piece of technology

I think that my favourite piece of technology is my macbook, because he's an door to all the information in the world, and i can see movies, series or hentai, work in adobe, listening music, read books and a lot of things more!
I buy that the last year, it was a bit expensive but is totally was worth.
Have an looong plug and you can buy a lot of  cool accessories, like absolutely cutes stickers for the keyboard and cases of ponys.
I use it all days almost all day, if not had my Mac i think i could die (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
Haha... joke! (ノ・ェ・)ノ
Today it stay in home and i feel empty and lonely. The Macs in my university are all bad, so i miss them :(
The only thing that i don't like of it, is the weight... my back hurts! .( ̵˃﹏˂̵ )





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario