viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

My favourite movie

Actually, i don't have a favourite movie, but i make a mental list with the ones i like, so  i say "That movie is in my list"
In my list are movies like "A Clockwork Orange" or "Delicatessen", but also anime movies like "Nausicaa of the valley of the wind" and "Midori the camellia girl".
For be in my list is fundamental have an great design of art and script, for the last reason Tim Burton ever could be in that, i think he's a really bad director but a great artist, That's not enough! (๑•﹏•)
The first movie in my list who i saw was  A clockwork Orange, wen i was 9 years old. My father was really angry wen he knows who i saw because the violence and sex in that, so his solution was give me the book, and fight with my mom, obviously.
Not in my list but ones of the movies who i like more is the saga of Harry Potter, i like so much that i have a tattoo of the Deathly Hallows.

The last week i saw The jungle Book with my granny and my little sister, is a boring movie with great 3d animation, even if not prevent i sleep in the middle (¤﹏¤) But my sister really like's Baloo.
That often happen with contemporary Hollywood cinema, so i don't go to traditional cinema theatres.


That's all for today!

Ciao (灬♥ω♥灬)

2 comentarios:

  1. My daughter with my mom went last week to the cinema and they saw "The jungle book", she singing all day the Baloo's song.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. A Clockwork Orange, Delicatessen and Midori the Camellia's girls are also my favourites movies.

    ResponderBorrar